Since 1983 Ridgeback, a UK based company, has been building bikes with a reputation for innovation and quality. Recently Ridgeback started building balance bikes with the same performance specs as their higher end bikes for children. Their bikes are designed with the durability to be passed down from child to child. Considerations such as a lightweight aluminum frame and wider handlebars allow the child to feel in control and comfortable. This boost in confidence can often times lead into a faster learning of balance skills.
- 6061 Heat treated Aluminum frame
- Alloy V-brake with reach adjustable lever
- Premium stitched seat with carry handle
- 2 different sized seat post for a 14" - 20" range
- Nice air tires on alloy wheels
- Sealed Headset for smooth steering
This bike is not a toy! The Ridgeback Scoot is a real bike without pedals :)